Freezone Company Setup in UAE (Dubai)
If you are planning to setup a freezone company in Dubai, contact us to get the best freezone company setup services. We are a reliable company to provide you with the best freezone company setup services at the best price.
United Arab Emirates (UAE) Government has set up multiple free zones in Emirates, each free zone designed for a specific business activity. An independent free zone authority Governs each free zone and is the agency responsible for issuing operating licenses and assisting companies in establishing a business in the freezone.
Benefits of investor Free Zones
- 100 % ownership
- 100% exemption from corporate tax, personal tax
- 100 % free funds transfer
- Easy Govt. Policies and framework
- No foreign exchange controls
- Exemption from import and export duties
- Easy startup and procedures
- Single window system
- Sponsorship and visas for the workforce
- Easy access ports etc.,
- No minimum capital requirement (capital investment varies on the business type and free zone authority.
Start Business in UAE Free Zone Involve Below Process:
(1) Determine the Type of legal entity
(a) Two types of company setup in Free zones:
(i) Free Zone Establishment (FZE): An FZE is a limited liability establishment, incorporated in a free zone, owned by ONE natural or Juridical person.
(ii) Free Zone Limited (FZ LLC) / Free Zone Company (FZ Co.,): is a Limited Liability company incorporated in a Free Zone, Owned by MORE THEN one shareholder up to Maximum of Five Shareholders.
The Commercial Companies Law does not apply to FZE / FZ LLC or FZ Co. provided that the free zones have special provisions regulating companies.
(b) Branches: Existing local and foreign companies may set up a branch of their company in freezone.
Different Types of Licenses Available in UAE Free zones:
- General Trading License
- Commercial License
- Service License
- Manufacturing License
- Warehousing License
- Industrial License
- E-Commerce License
- Offshore License
- Consultancy License
(2) Choose Trade Name
After deciding the type of legal entity, choose a trading name. Check trade name with respective free zone authority or DED about permitted names
Few Guidelines for Register Trade Name:
- Not have been previously registered.
- Trade Name followed by legal form (i.e.FZE, FZco, FZ LLC, DMCC, etc,)
- Not violating morals of the public/country
- Not the certain name of any religion, logos, etc.,
- Name compatible with activity and legal status.
(3) Apply for a Business License
The type of business license depends on the primary activity of the business. Need to submit the supporting documents when applying for the license.
(4) Choose an Office Space
Free zone authority provides offices. An investor can buy or lease office space in a freezone. Office requirements depend on the number of employees and type of business activity of the business
(5) Initial Approval & Additional Approval
An initial approval refers that UAE Govt. has no objection for the business being established in the country. It allows investors to proceed with the next steps in setting up a business.
Certain Business Activities are required Additional approvals from Government entities:
- (a) Ministry of Health: Health Related Activities, Pharmaceutical, and medical product trading.
- (b) Ministry of Interior: General Transport, Driving school, Fire equipment, Safety systems, Used car dealers, car parts, car rental etc.,
- (c) Ministry of Justice: Legal activities and legal consultants, Advocate.
- (d) Municipal Department: Architectural and engineering affairs, contracting, and building maintenance.
- (e) Ministry of Labor: Manpower recruitment agencies.
- (f) RERA: Real estate activities, Business center activities…
- (g) Ministry of Finance and Industry: Manufacturing activities
- (h) Sports Council: Gym and Fitness.
- (i) Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing: Travel and Tourism activities.
- (j) National Medial Council: Printing, Publishing, and advertising.
- (k) KHDA: Training Institute, educational establishments.
- (l) Security Industry
Regulatory Agency: Gold trading, Event Security, CCTV Business.
- (m) TDRA: Telecommunication activities.
- (n) Ministry of Economy: Insurance activities, insurance consultancy, chartered accountants.
Below Documents required for Initial Approvals:
- Application form
- Business plan
- Copy of existing license (if an existing company)
- Passport copies
- Specimen signature
- Unit title deed
- Letter of intent
- Registry identification code form (RIC) for managers/directors.
After getting initial approvals, need to pay registration fees and license fees. The fees depend on the type of license. Below are documents that need to submit for registration
- Application form
- Notarize and attested Board resolution
- Notarize and attend POA, MOA & AOA, Specimen signature
- Photos of the manager & director
- Share capital information.
(7) Licensing and Visa Process
Lease agreements will be prepared by the authority, then a trade license will be issued. The Visa process will start.
Abu Dhabi Freezone List
Ajman Freezone List
Sharjah Freezone List
Dubai freezone List
Fujairah Freezone List
RAK Freezone List
RAK Freezone List
UAE Popular Freezone List
- Abu Dhabi Airport Business City
- Ajman Free Zone
- Ajman Media City Free Zone
- Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZA)
- Dubai Multi Commodity Centre (DMCC)
- Dubai South
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- DTec Free Zone
- Dubai World Trade Centre
- Dubai Media City Free Zone
- Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
- Dubai Health Care City
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
- Sharjah Media City (SHAMS)
- Sharjah Publishing City (SPC)
- SRTIP Free Zone
- Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZA)
- RAK Media City
- IFZA Dubai
- Fujairah Free Zone
- Creative City Free Zone Fujairah
- UAQ FTZ
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Masdar City Freezone
- KIZAD Free Zone
UAE Freelance Visa
UAE has introduced Freelance Visa (self-employment). This is a type of Residence permit in UAE it gives you that right to live and work in the country as well as get resident permits for family members. Freelance visa holder can work anywhere in UAE in their relevant field. Freelance visa for professionals working in the fields of Media, Events, Consultancy, Education, Communication and marketing, Music and Entertainment, Design and Technology, Banking, and Financial profession.
Residents with an employment visa can also get a freelance visa in Dubai provided they have no objection certificate from their current employer. Abu Dhabi Freelance visa allows you to establish yourself as the sole proprietor under your birth name and practice specific business activities outlined in the License.
Freelance visa will provide by
- RAK Economic Zone
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Knowledge Park
- Dubai Design District
- Ajman Free Zone
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai Production City
- Fujairah Creative City
Required Documents for Freelance Visa
- Business Plan
- Updated Resume
- Attested Degree Certificates
- Application form
- Passport Copy
- NOC from sponsor (if sponsor visa)
- Good Standing Certificate from Bank
- Work portfolio