CFO Services in Dubai
CFO plays important role in determining and managing a business. We Singiri & Co Provide Part-time/full-time CFO services in Dubai and UAE for a reasonable fee depending on the scope of business. Our experienced team members from ICAI and ICWAI who worked in very senior positions in industries in UAE & Other countries will provide CFO services on-site, virtual & offsite.
What are CFO Service?
The role of the CFO is vital in running a company. They act as a regulatory authority for the business and monitor any required change in compliance with laws and regulations. In case a business has more than one location internationally, then it needs to appoint CFOs at different locations to ensure uniformity across all the sites. A company with ties to many financial locations might be required to appoint several CFOs.
A Chief Financial Officer is a senior-level executive who supervises all the financial aspects of your business establishment. They record and report on monetary transactions, evaluate and control business operations, as well as promote long-term sustainability for the company. Call +971 58 932 0410 to avail of Singiri CFO services in Dubai and UAE if you are planning for a restructuring effort. Rest assured that we have perfectly customized options for financial management to meet your specific business requirements!
Our CFO services in Dubai, Sharjah, and other emirates across U.A.E. are provided by financial professionals who understand the local market and business practices based on their experience. Since we are approved auditors in free zones such as DMCC and DIFC, we have experience in handling some complex requirements for our clients.
How The Virtual CFO Concept Works
As part of your senior management team, the virtual CFO is a strategic partner as well as your business advisor and agent of change, who will help you ensure that you are on your way to achieving all of your goals. This person will be a mentor to you and others in the company who may not have a specific financial background. The best way for a company to gain financial stability and an eye for investments is to work with an individual who has had experience in multiple areas – precisely what this person can offer you!
Benefits of Hiring A CFO
- Presence of a Strategic Leader
- Effective cost flow management
- In-depth analysis to single out areas of improvement
- Periodic business performance reviews
- Strict Compliance with applicable laws
- implementation of cost control measures
What Included in CFO Service in Dubai
- Analyzes the financial strengths and weaknesses of the company(SWOT Analysis)
- Assisting company management in business valuation, due diligence, and negotiations
- Budget preparation & controls monitoring
- Cash flow reporting and support
- Cooperation and negotiation with banks and other financial institutions for loans
- Develop key performance measures to achieve company goals
- SOP Drafting and implementing
- Enhance financial discipline in Working Capital Management
- Enhance the debt collection and proper management of cash flow.
- Enhancing product margin and thereby enhancing profit
- Ensures the record-keeping of the company as per the legal and regulatory laws
- Ensuring availability of working capital & long-term funding through debt & equity at competitive rates
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, audit, and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring issuance of accurate financial information to company management
- Financial analysis &Tax Planning
- Frame Business strategy and Action Plans
- Helps Management in decision making
- Maintain adequate insurance coverage
- Manage & Invest available funds for better returns
- Monitoring accounting department when required
- Oversee the accounting, tax, and treasury departments
- Prepare Annual Budgets and Performance Management Discipline
- Prepare MIS reports as per the management requirements for making the decision
- Reporting financial results to the board of directors with analysis
- KPIs Setting and tracking
- Training and support for your accounting staff
- Virtual CFO services
- Work out the business strategy
- Tax Residence Certification (TRC) Assistance
FAQ's Related CFO Service in Dubai
Chief Financial Officers (CFO) are responsible for financial decision making of a company. They are responsible for ensuring a strong financial position of a company. They also report to the board of directors on a regular basis, as well as evaluate performance of the company and make recommendations on various issues.
The cost of an outsourced CFO depends on the scope of service provided. It may range from AED 10,000 to AED 50,000 per month depending on the type of services needed. If you need assistance with financial planning and analysis, the cost will be lower. If your outsourced CFO will be responsible for payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and budgeting, the cost will be higher. Also, the cost of an outsourced CFO depends on the market where the service is being provided.
Every business will encounter accounting tasks. But unless you are a CPA, you may not want to hire a CFO. A CFO is a qualified professional who files annual tax returns and handles the business finances. This person must be able to handle payroll, know what numbers are essential to keep track of, know how to handle the annual audits, and be up to date on the current tax laws. If you are self-employed, then you should know how to handle these tasks yourself. If you have just started your business, then you should know everything there is to know about taxes and accounting. The IRS will be able to help you with tax filing questions. However, once you start to grow your business, you may want to hire a C-level executive to handle the accounting tasks for you.